FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ordered My DPP FAT 40

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pnfireman

PostPosted: Thu May 30 13 8:04 am    Post subject: Ordered My DPP FAT 40 Reply with quote

I met Travis at his shop today and placed my order for my FAT 40. Very Happy I can't wait to get smoking on that thing! The comments about him on this forum are indeed true. He's a super nice guy and seems to place customer satisfaction high on the list of priorities. He made sure every question I had was answered and even tweaked a few small things to make sure I had exactly what I needed for my smoker. I don't know if I said it before, but I can't wait to get smoking on that thing! Very Happy
Travis_Creek
BBQ Pro

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07 13 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad we made your deadline on the new smoker. Send us some samples.
pnfireman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15 13 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Razz Forgot to post my pics cuz I was so excited to cook on this awesome thing!! Graduation Party was a success thanks to some hard work by Travis to get this done on time. On the trip home I had people changing lanes and passing both sides to get up close looks! LOL

Travis also gave me some expert guidance for my 1st smoke since I had to bat 1000 right outta the gate! Brisket, 2 butts, 4 slabs baby backs, and a turkey breast came out magnificently!!! Sorry, but I was so happy with how they came out.... I forgot the damn pics!! Sad

1st pic is my customized DPP FAT 40 smoker waiting for me at the shop.
2nd pic is smoking being brought up to temp with some lump charcoal/apple wood using the propane assist starter.

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd175/pnfireman/smoker1.jpg

pnfireman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15 13 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing I forgot to say that Travis offered his help and was just a phone call away during graduation weekend! But I followed his exact instructions on using the smoker and never had to call. This smoker is incredibly easy to use and turns out a GREAT product. You will not be disappointed if you buy one of these.
k.a.m.
BBQ Mega Star

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16 13 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pnfireman, congrats on your new cooker she looks awesome. Very Happy

Hybrid Cooker
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> Cookers All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: