FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

opening a new restaurant
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DawgPhan
BBQ Super Pro

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15 07 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont know about SugarMedia, but I have been in talks with a guy that wants to open a BBQ joint. We havent really gotten that into it just exchanging emails and phone calls...I dont really know what to think about the situation or anything, but I am certainly going into it with an open mind. Basically I would supply the experience and he supplies the capital. Really the kind of situation that I was looking for. I will be sure to keep you guys posted as we move forward. Oh I am also going to be suppling the pit. If would have been able to snag that Cookshack 260 that would have been perfect, but now I am thinking about either a Stumps or maybe a lang. I would probably like to go with the stumps just because of the ease of use. I wouldnt mind checking out the GF Hog cooker that stumps was rumored to be building, but I havent really heard any details on it. any of the stump people know anything about it?
Big Tom
BBQ Super Pro

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15 07 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawgphan there have been sightings of a GF Hog cooker at the Dothan Fun Cook. You can also see a custom trailer with a GF Hog cooker mounted on in at the Stump's site gallery. The trailer is black and the cooker is maroon, there are also some photos of one of the biggest single wall offset models mounted on a red trailer.

Stump is also working towards offering NSF approved smokers for commercial applications.
DawgPhan
BBQ Super Pro

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15 07 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big Tom wrote:
Dawgphan there have been sightings of a GF Hog cooker at the Dothan Fun Cook. You can also see a custom trailer with a GF Hog cooker mounted on in at the Stump's site gallery. The trailer is black and the cooker is maroon, there are also some photos of one of the biggest single wall offset models mounted on a red trailer.

Stump is also working towards offering NSF approved smokers for commercial applications.

I was just looking at the trailer pictures but I coulnt get a good idea about what was going on with that trailer. I could tell if it was an offset and aGF222(3) combo on the trailer or what.

The hog cooker is GF right?
Big Mike
BBQ Pro

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15 07 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That trailer had the GF Hogcooker and a GF 222 on it.

Eagle River BBQ
CBJ
Stumps Platinum 5 Trailer
Smokin Tex ST1400
Chargriller Charcoal Grill
Members Mark 8-burner Gasser
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> Commercial BBQ All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: