FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Restaurant Insurance agents not knowing restaurants .....

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Harry Nutczak
BBQ All Star

PostPosted: Thu May 12 16 1:30 am    Post subject: Restaurant Insurance agents not knowing restaurants ..... Reply with quote

And trying to add on idiotic coverage that would never come into play.
"Food Spoilage while in a vehicle" Seriously?
For a place that guarantees 30 minute deliveries. So I am supposed to pay $1,000.00 annually to cover a $8.00 sandwich? I don't think so! Next?

Oh, the BBQ pit which I would like to be built through my wall so I am not outside in -30F temps unloading a pit.
I asked what is required to have it through the wall, I am told I have to build it through the wall, then they will decide if it is okay or not.

My walk-in cooler that is part of the building is considered "Personal Property" as is my dish machine, pizza ovens, deep fryers, etc even though they were all part of the purchase of this property.

I just don't understand the logic that they use to determine this, [/quote]
-olllllllo-
BBQ Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 12 16 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

definitely was one of my least fav' things to deal with when we had our restaurant.

even worse to deal with when it burned down. with us in it, lol.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> Commercial BBQ All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: