FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BQ Grills Custom Competition & Catering Smoker

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> Buy, Sell or Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
luv2q

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20 18 11:06 pm    Post subject: BQ Grills Custom Competition & Catering Smoker Reply with quote

I am selling my barley used fully insulated custom BQ Grills Competition and Catering rig. It has full stainless steel interior, tons of rack space, multiple rack arrangements and can hold 36 pork butts with plenty of room to spare. Paid $6,500 new, asking $5,500. PM me for more detailed dimensions.

Box Size 40" Wide x 26.5" Deep x 60" Tall
Overall Width 49" Wide
Overall Depth 38" Deep
Overall Height 78" Tall

I can answer any questions you have. Call or text 919-889-9002 chris

Pictures: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3l2r9aaea803rpl/AADJ8erAaNjmWF0ACOX_PpHTa?dl=0
Pit Boss
BBQ Super Pro

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23 18 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, guys. Most of you have probably never heard of BQ Grills...maybe none of you have ever heard of them. They don't have national recognition since they are just a small company who hasn't advertised all over the internet. Their gills, pits, & smokers are top notch. If anyone is interested in an insulated upright, I'd recommend you seriously give this smoker a look.

I do not know the OP. I just happened to see this ad & I DO know BQ Grills. I have owned one large pig cooker and two patio grills from them. I'd do it again if I was in the market.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> Buy, Sell or Trade All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: