FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

For Meat Rubbed Right!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> Rubs, Marinades, Brines, Mops & Sauces
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bubnmuthas

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28 18 9:50 pm    Post subject: For Meat Rubbed Right! Reply with quote

Hey,

This here's Bub. I'm the chief rub officer at Bub 'n Mutha's DownEast Dinnah Dust. Located way up in Winter Harbor, Maine, our rub has some special ingredients that ain't in any other rub. While we have some standard spices, we add blueberry and maple syrup crystals plus a mustard ground up right here in the oldest mustard company in the US.

If you want the story behind the story, check out our Legend page at and read all about us.[ www.bubnmuthas.com/the-legend-of-bub-n-mutha]

Bub
CrazyChef
BBQ Super Pro

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31 18 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude, just stop. You've spammed your name in all 4 of your only posts here. I would go out of my way NOT to buy from you specifically because of the way you're posting here.
Bubnmuthas

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31 18 10:52 am    Post subject: Marketing 101 Reply with quote

This is the rub section. I checked and this would be another place where I would mention my company's rub. We make an awesome rub and decided that making all that rub and not telling people would be a bad business decision, especially when so many real smokers have complimented us on the unique flavor.

But, you don't have to believe that, or even buy any. But we will be entered in the Great Maine BBQ Challenge which is a NEBS & KCBS sanctioned competition. Join us and let's see what you've got. It's in September.

Oh, and if you need some rub and our cookbook go to www.bubnmuthas.com.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> Rubs, Marinades, Brines, Mops & Sauces All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: