FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korean BBQ by Bill Kim

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Snowsmoke

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12 18 3:51 am    Post subject: Korean BBQ by Bill Kim Reply with quote

Went to BellyQ in Chicago and had a great, innovative meal. Not your normal BS fusion cooking that I have come to ignore. if you are in the part of Chicago, I would get there.

Anywho, I grabbed the book after a BBQ friend of mine put out this amazing stir fry using his sauces. If you like to cook all kinds of food and are getting bored with the items coming off the grates, this is the place to go.

Recipes for his 6 mother sauce (he was classically french trained) and his 4 rubs are in the front. The rest of the book has recipes for killer wings, fish, crabs, skirt steaks and tofu. the back is how to "kung fu" your leftovers and churn out good meals on the quick.

strongly recommends for a mid to advanced person in the kitchen.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> Cookbooks All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: