FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My try at BBB

View previous topic :: View next topic  
u63405
BBQ Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02 12 11:51 am    Post subject: My try at BBB Reply with quote

Buckboard Bacon Laughing I thought it was fun to do. especially transforming a pork butt into bacon (sort of). taste pretty good. a little salty maybe soak it longer?? I think i read somewhere to slice a piece and cook it to checkout the salt content. will remember that for next time. Wifey says it taste more like smoked ham...

anyhow, here are the pics. didn't take any of the curing process.

BBB just off the uds

slicing it up -

all sliced up!! seems the part where the bone was at was cured more than the other end

all packaged up. i did slice it different. more like Canadian bacon. bottom part was falling away after slicing.

well that's my BBB adventure. until next time.
u63405
BBQ Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02 12 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked OH NO!! BEARS GONNA GIT ME! i resized them in photobucket to 400x400 but it's not showing like that in this site!! oh well, sorry.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> Pork Recipes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: