FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bradley smokers

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tallboy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11 05 12:57 pm    Post subject: Bradley smokers Reply with quote

Has anyone used a Bradley smoker? I'm looking for an electric smoker (marine application - no charcoal or wood burners allowed!) and want one on the smaller side. This seems to fit the bill but would like to hear from people with first hand experience with these before buying one.
Navigator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15 05 11:33 am    Post subject: I would go for a Cookshack Reply with quote

I used a bradley for about a year and a half and made some decent Q with it but I sure wish i would have gone with the cookshack right away, the bisquettes are rather expensive and the feed system always jams up with chips that fall off the pucks. It also isnt insulated real good and the heat is just some sort of bulb on a slide switch that is on all the time the slide only adjusts the intensity of it.
The cookshack is almost a set it and forget it, no running to adjust the temp ever 15 minutes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> Cookers All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: