FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Friday giggle

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kteedid63
BBQ Super Pro

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20 09 4:44 am    Post subject: Friday giggle Reply with quote

After 22 years of marriage, a couple was lying in bed one evening, when the wife felt her husband begin to fondle her in ways he hadn't in quite some time...
It almost tickled as his fingers started at her neck, and then began moving down past the small of her back...
He then caressed her shoulders and neck, slowly worked his hand down over her breasts, stopping just over her lower stomach.
He then proceeded to place his hand on her left inner arm, caressed past the side of her breast again, working down her side, passed gently over
her buttock and down her leg to her calf....
Then, he proceeded up her inner thigh, stopping just at the uppermost portion of her leg. He continued in the same manner on her right side, then suddenly stopped, rolled over and started to watch the TV.
As she had become quite aroused by this caressing, she asked in a loving voice, "That was wonderful. ...Why did you stop?"

He said,

"I found the remote".

TomCat BBQ team
Wild West BBQ
BBQ Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20 09 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny' But true Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: