FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New User/ New Offset Build

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cworley76

PostPosted: Oct 05 2010    Post subject: New User/ New Offset Build Reply with quote

Hi all, I have been lurking around the forums for a while now. I completed a UDS months ago with help from this forum, but I have always wanted an offset smoker. Last month I was at a friends house and was talking to him about building an offset and he told me he had an old diesel tank and some plate steel sitting at his barn he would give me, so I jumped on it. Well after a month of building I finally had it put together Friday and seasoned/cooked on it Sunday, here are the pics. I do still have a few things to do such as fix the gaps in the smoke chamber door, but it still did a good job.

Thanks to all you guys for posting your builds and for all the discussions it helped alot in my build.
k.a.m.
BBQ Mega Star

PostPosted: Oct 05 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the ring cworley76, looking forward to seeing some pics of your cooks. Smile
Your cooker looks fantastic. Very Happy She will make a fine back yard cooker, very nice work indeed. Very Happy

Hybrid Cooker
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> Cookers All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: