FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NRA Chicago 2013

View previous topic :: View next topic  
qfanatic01
BBQ Pro

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01 13 12:43 pm    Post subject: NRA Chicago 2013 Reply with quote

anyone going this year?
Harry Nutczak
BBQ All Star

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02 13 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm trying to.
It all depends on how things go over the next month or so with our relocation that is taking place starting Monday.

I really wanted to go last year, but I was up to my arse in alligators up here.

I like doing the Monday and Tuesday thing, And take some equipment hone with me from there.
qfanatic01
BBQ Pro

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02 13 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whatcha got going there Harry? Do tell.
Harry Nutczak
BBQ All Star

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02 13 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

qfanatic01 wrote:
Whatcha got going there Harry? Do tell.

We are switching gears over the next few weeks, we are closing the deal on our new building next Friday.
We will be adding pizza, along with broiled, grilled, & fried items too.
Hopefully our liquor license application will also be approved.

The part that hurts? My licensing goes up well over 500% annually because i'm just over the county line and I get to deal with a whole new inspector and department that has licensing prices that are heads and tails above the state average cost.

I need to build a crew and do that for 3 shifts, because of location, I am actually considering a breakfast shift although I despise breakfast foods. But the more I can employ, the better for the area. Hope we can get some rockstars and not just goobers this time around,

So, if I can assemble a decent crew that can handle ops without me, I hope to be at the show. Or I may just close to do it, we'll see what happens
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> Commercial BBQ All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: