FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Budget or plan

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tomrip

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16 14 12:09 am    Post subject: Budget or plan Reply with quote

Hello all. Is there a example spreadsheet or business plan for a bbq joint. I am trying to get the information together, but there is so much. I found a place to open a bbq joint. it was a ice cream parlor, so I will continue with that, but adding Bbq and some deli type sandwiches. I am thinking of getting the fast eddy FEC120 from the cook shack.
jbass
BBQ Fan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16 14 3:17 am    Post subject: Re: Budget or plan Reply with quote

tomrip wrote:
Hello all. Is there a example spreadsheet or business plan for a bbq joint. I am trying to get the information together, but there is so much. I found a place to open a bbq joint. it was a ice cream parlor, so I will continue with that, but adding Bbq and some deli type sandwiches. I am thinking of getting the fast eddy FEC120 from the cook shack.

I am in the same process right now, although I think I am a little further along than you are. Every situation and space is different. Your budget will depend a lot on what equipment you already have, and what you need. I wouldn't say there is 1 plan to fit them all. You can find business plans online that you can fill in the spaces, but you would be better off in the long run to write your own.
Harry Nutczak
BBQ All Star

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16 14 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check out www.SBA.gov

They have some great resources there after weeding through a ton of fluff.
Capt Jack

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16 14 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am in the start-up stage also. Submitting my HD Plan within a week or so if all goes to plan. I have used http://www.restaurantowner.com it is the best money spent, even for an existing business. They have templates ready to download for everything imaginable. And yes, templates for a restaurant business plan.
gelenn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18 14 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just joined http://www.restaurantowner.com also--tons of resources!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> Commercial BBQ All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: