FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kickstarter BBQ Sizzle Monster Launch

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hsinhanwu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15 16 7:05 am    Post subject: Kickstarter BBQ Sizzle Monster Launch Reply with quote

Dear BBQ chefs:

I am new to the forum and I am so excited in getting ready to launch my first KickStarter project – The Sizzle Monster™! I enjoy creating products as well as cooking, and this time it is a charcoal BBQ accessory!

The Sizzle Monster™ kit is a charcoal holder that holds a large amount of charcoal to generate a high searing temperature for steakhouse level results and a cast iron heat diffuser to turn your entire grill surface into a non-direct heat cooking zone when you have lots of food to cook and a ton of hungry people. We are going live on KickStarter on 3/17 (St. Patrick’s Day), and we are welcoming your great support to enable more BBQ lovers to enhance the taste of their food and fully utilize their grills! Please feel free to forward to your colleagues, friends and family who also enjoy great BBQ experiences! Happy cooking, eating and sharing!

Our website: click the button at the bottom of my post.

YouTube Videos:

Videos:
Product Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLATrZdT9hY

Sizzle Monster in action:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yWcV-Do0z8

Full Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRpzZya0Swg

PS: My son Derek and I have enjoyed very much in making this video together; completely home brewed in our backyard so we can pass on the savings to our supporters!
k.a.m.
BBQ Mega Star

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15 16 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the ring hsinhanwu, looking forward to seeing some pics of your cooks. Smile
That is a pretty neat setup you have there and priced pretty good as well. Very nice work. Very Happy I wish you all the luck in your venture. Very Happy

Hybrid Cooker
hsinhanwu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15 16 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

k.a.m. wrote:
Welcome to the ring hsinhanwu, looking forward to seeing some pics of your cooks. Smile
That is a pretty neat setup you have there and priced pretty good as well. Very nice work. Very Happy I wish you all the luck in your venture. Very Happy

Thank you for the encouragement!
hsinhanwu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17 16 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

k.a.m. wrote:

Hi K.A.M
May I quote you on my Kickstarter campaign tomorrow? Thanks!
hsinhanwu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17 16 9:49 pm    Post subject: Sizzle Monster is now LIVE on KickStarter!!! Reply with quote

Dear Friends and Colleagues:

The Sizzle Monster™ is now LIVE on KickStarter! Please visit the below link to check it out! Please pass on the words to your friends and family who also enjoy cooking or eating great BBQ food! Thank you so much for your support!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/682470691/sizzle-monsterize-your-charcoal-grill
k.a.m.
BBQ Mega Star

PostPosted: Wed May 11 16 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hsinhanwu wrote:
k.a.m. wrote:

Hi K.A.M
May I quote you on my Kickstarter campaign tomorrow? Thanks!

I apologize for not seeing this hsinhanwu. Yes you can quote me.

Hybrid Cooker
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> Grilling All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: