FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

First Review

View previous topic :: View next topic  
qfanatic01
BBQ Pro

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01 16 6:49 am    Post subject: First Review Reply with quote

I thought I posted this, but I guess not. We also did a photo shoot for Mpls St Paul magazine before we opened the first day. They said we would be on the cover of the summer food insert in the May issue. I hope everything is running smooth before we get pounded! We are having a soft opening and transitioning in the full menu. First batch of ribs tomorrow by popular demand. So many folks have been waiting for us to open.

http://www.citypages.com/restaurants/q-fanatic-bbq-is-now-open-in-minneapolis-a-first-look-8150241
Shotgun Petes
BBQ Super Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02 16 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey my Nephew (Landon) lives there. I told him about your new place and maybe he will come check it out. He worked for me for a while here at Shotgun Pete's. Good luck with the new place. Love the hand sink in the dining area! LOL

"If you can't BBQ with the Big Dogs, back away from the Pit!"

SHOTGUN PETE'S BBQ SHACK
28 N Ninth St
COLUMBIA, MO

(Downtown across from The Blue Note)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> Commercial BBQ All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: