FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Technology in BBQ joints

View previous topic :: View next topic  
alphabbq

PostPosted: Tue May 03 16 3:07 am    Post subject: Technology in BBQ joints Reply with quote

I would like to first of all say hi to the people in the industry sharing information on this forum. This is my first post in the commercial section.

My question is how do you use technology and automation in your business to increase efficiency?

Have you ever requested professional help?

I found this really nice video on Youtube and I am sure you will find it interesting https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnAMHsG9YSo

Thank you in advance
qfanatic01
BBQ Pro

PostPosted: Thu May 05 16 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this is where the chains are going. But I think there is a huge demand for independent restaurants or small businesses. This technology is not financially feasible for your average start up. I think consistency and controlling waste are key to success, but labor and simple equipment are still cheaper than automation for the small guy. No matter what we know about nutrition people will still want to treat themselves to the guilty pleasure, food. Labor is a huge issue as minimum wage increases are being demanded, but if we automate that problem away where are people going to work and how are we going to run the infrastructure of this country if we continue to automate. Machines and computers that replace people are not paying taxes to support our country. As the big companies streamline and eliminate humans we now find ourselves without living wage jobs. Technology is amazing, but it has side effects.
Mr Tony's BBQ
BBQ All Star

PostPosted: Sat May 07 16 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont worry Q, the gov created the problem, and will find a solution to said problem they created.....by taxing the technology to the point nobody can afford it....
"Ultra jumbo 2 oz burgermeister, 7 fat free super slim fries and a 3 oz cola, that will be $79.83 at the next portal please"
Being Blessed with income from my passion!
WWW.MRTONYSBBQ.COM
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> Commercial BBQ All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: