FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

First Trailer Hybrid Smoker Build

View previous topic :: View next topic  
twmc68

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23 17 8:30 am    Post subject: First Trailer Hybrid Smoker Build Reply with quote

Hey guys, this is my first smoker build and I just wanted to put this thread up to see if anyone had any tips or tricks for me when I'm building it. Thanks to k.a.m. I already have a good idea of what I want to do along with all my calculations for the main build, but additional insight won't hurt at all. I have a 300 gallon propane tank that I bought with the doors already plasma cut open. It is 30" wide and 114" long. I am going to be cutting off just over 1/3 of it, dropping it down, and reattaching it as my firebox. I plan on playing around with a tuner plate system along with a BBQ Guru for temperature control. I would also like to put in sliding cook racks, so if anyone has details on how to properly do that, that would be awesome. Thanks in advance for any of your help, and I plan on keeping this post updated with pictures and questions as I move further along in my build.

[img]https://www.instagram.com/p/BR9mPA9Bz7a/?taken-by=tmduck73[/img]
k.a.m.
BBQ Mega Star

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23 17 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad you joined the ring twmc68. There is a wealth of knowledge here. Very Happy
You may need to use a photo host like photobucket or image shack for pics. And please make sure they are 640 x 480.

Hybrid Cooker
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> Cookers All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: