FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rest In Peace Wreckless.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
G Spot BBQ
BBQ Fan

PostPosted: Sun May 21 17 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow what great insight from you guys! Knowing that all of you had so much input on the pit makes me even more proud to own it! When I first seen that pit posted in the classifieds here I knew it's what I wanted. There was so much ingenuity built into I couldn't come up with anything else to ask for to be done on it. It literally has all the features of a trailer pit that you could ask for.

Even after these past years with it it turns heads everywhere. When I'm pulling it down the road I get people that pull up along side of it and honk and give me a thumbs up!

I have fed up to 300 people off it. When doing parties it sometimes gets hard to get the job done due to people looking and asking questions.

How cool would have it been for all of you to come up to yankee country! I would have rolled out the red carpet!
It was a challenge finding a way to get it up here at a reasonable cost and I also considered making the trip down. I just knew I was going to make it happen regardless and so was Mike! I was so grateful for his help he went above and beyond.

I'm easing into retirement now still working a bit here and there and doing bbq catering. Perhaps one day I need to bring Wreckless down to Texas and we will smoke up some great bbq on it and share some drinks and stories!

I miss Mike just from our long distance relationship I'm sure you guys must have a piece missing from your lives.
NorwayJay

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19 17 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So sad! Great pics, we had a blast! Talked to Mike a couple of days before he passed away, funny and full of #ยค% as always. He is remembered and missed by the family over here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> Cookers All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: